Innovation is one of our core values at Salesforce. We’ve been democratizing technology for our customers over the last 18 years, making cloud, mobile, social and IoT technologies available to companies of all sizes. And we’re now bringing even more power to our platform with Salesforce Einstein, a breakthrough technology that embeds advanced AI capabilities directly into the Salesforce Platform, empowering any company to deliver more predictive and personalized customer experiences across sales, service, marketing, commerce and more.
It’s with this backdrop that I’m excited to welcome a new group of 13 startups into the Salesforce Incubator, beginning May 1! During the five-month program, these startups will build amazing products on the Salesforce Platform, tapping both the power of Einstein to make their apps smarter and the value of the Salesforce AppExchange to grow their businesses. They will get access to a broad network of mentors and advisors, exposure to technology industry events and be able to work from a beautiful workspace within Salesforce’s San Francisco campus.
I’m also proud to confirm that all 13 startups are committed to giving back to the communities in which they work through the Pledge 1% program. At Salesforce, we believe that adopting an integrated philanthropy model at an early stage is crucial to building a strong company culture.
Meet the startups joining the Salesforce Incubator in May:
- Cloud Conversion: eCommerce automation solution designed to help retailers manage customer service and supplies.
- Clover Intelligence: Startup that provides conversation analytics for sales teams that provides replicable and trainable techniques.
- CRM Science: Salesforce development consultancy specializing in helping companies design and develop engaging apps for the AppExchange.
- Diffeo: AI-powered advanced discovery tool that allows users to quickly search files across email, desktop and cloud-based accounts.
- Glassbreakers: Enterprise software solutions that provide data-driven mentorship and talent development tools for diversity and inclusion.
- Hilo Studios: AI-powered, end-to-end sales and marketing insights that bridge the gap between business silos and empowers revenue growth and customer success.
- Intricately: Real-time insight that provides sales executives with a smart pipeline, stronger lead qualification and increased efficiency.
- iWaboo: Marketplace that helps promising startups succeed by enabling retailers to find the next best-selling products.
- Joonko: AI-powered diversity and inclusion coaching solution that can identify and solve unconscious gender or racial bias.
- MadKudu: Predictive lead scoring solution built exclusively for high-volume B2B SaaS companies.
- NeuraFlash: Salesforce consulting partner that provides intelligent, personalized and predictive capabilities to customers with AI.
- Prophit Insight: Analytics platform that helps healthcare providers drive top-line growth.
- Usersnap: Startup that provides categorization and segmentation of user interactions for service and support, allowing companies to acquire customers more efficiently and proactively provide customer care.
Batch #3 applications open June 2017. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for more details!